Comtech Mobile Datacom Corporation (CMDC) operates in three broad markets: Military, Government and Commercial. We provide satellite-based packet data communication systems and location and messaging services through the use of advanced communication and network technology. As a recognized technology innovator, our secure satellite on-the-move (SOTM) tracking, messaging, and network products and services enable globally based defense, government and commercial users to have connectivity, improve security, lower risk, achieve operational goals and save lives. To learn about our ongoing contributions in SATCOM on-the-move communications, relevant experience and past performance, please continue to explore our website, contact email@example.com or complete the Contact Form.
Satellite communications, waveform development, embedded systems design, design and manufacture of rugged communications terminals, network and device security, network application software
We are proud to contribute to mission focused programs around the world. Our work enables end users, in even the most remote and harsh conditions, to communicate and track locations on-the-move. Customers trust our reliable ground vehicle and airframe based satellite communications and tracking systems for blue force tracking, command and control and situational awareness applications. Our strength in wireless and embedded computing solutions for aerospace and military applications, coupled with our experience in rapid technology integration and transition makes CMDC your logical choice for SOTM communications and transceiver requirements.
We are led by a team with broad expertise in satellite communications, engineering, network design and government contracting.
Mr. Michael Bristol, President
Mr. Greg Handermann, Chief Technology Officer and Senior Vice President, Operations
Ms. Debra Latter, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Ms. Lajuana Johnson, General Manager, Senior Vice President, Programs and Engineering
What We Do
Comtech Mobile Datacom Corporation is an innovative leader in integrated Command and Control (C2) solutions for mobile users through a variety of satellite-based, On-The-Move (OTM) tracking, messaging and communication technologies. Our successful heritage of providing C2 solutions to the U.S. government, NATO and commercial customers worldwide is backed by expert engineering and network services to include project management, communication architecture design, systems and software engineering, interface and feature development, and systems testing and support.
As a leading worldwide provider of secure, satellite-based On-The-Move (OTM) tracking, messaging solutions, and network services to globally based military, government and commercial customers, we strive to provide our customers with reliable, efficient, and innovative communication solutions that enable them to effectively leverage their resources and achieve their business objectives. We are committed to our employees and the conviction that they are our most important assets. We strive to create a working environment that encourages each person to grow professionally and nurture their creative drive through challenging projects and continuing education. We will educate and guide ourselves in managing critical business processes, seeking the rewards of profitably operating a business, while delivering superior returns to our stockholders and unmatched service to our customers.
We are dedicated to our customers, employees, and our nation. We seek individuals that share our core values and strive to foster these qualities in all employees. We believe these values shape how we conduct our business and how we drive our business relationships.
- Act ethically and honestly in all business practices, without exception.
- Regarded as a forthright and truthful individual who does not hesitate to proactively address problems and issues.
- Display loyalty and sincerity at all times, regardless of task and circumstance.
- Present self and the Company in the most positive fashion by maintaining a demeanor of respect, diplomacy, and competency in all interactions.
- Pursue everything with energy, drive, and dedication from start to finish.
- Maintain focus and direction on results, even when confronted with obstacles or resistance.
- Possess a personal commitment to our customers and to Comtech Mobile Datacom Corporation, and the values that ensure our mutual success.
- Possess a genuine interest and devotion to his or her work, recognizing its importance to the success of the Company and our customers.
- Demonstrate the qualities of a self-starter by consistently establishing and maintaining an inspirational and contagious pace and focus.
- Integrate effectively to the team environment.
- Balance team goals, client needs, and individual priorities.
- Proactively identify and offer support and assistance to team members in need.
- Demonstrate the ability to work with individuals at all levels of the Company, as well as client and partner organizations.
- Possess a commitment to producing quality results.
- Execute precisely.
- Leverage and proactively suggest organizational improvements to maximize quality.
- Deliver accurate and thorough work products in a timely manner.
- Understand and recognize own limitations and be willing to seek help or guidance as necessary.
- Demonstrate appreciation and respect for the work and mission of our customers.
- Treat all others with respect and dignity.
- Demonstrate thoughtful regard for others, despite their situation and circumstance.
- Achieve appropriate personal balance between work and rejuvenation.
- Encourage and assist co-workers to achieve balance.
- Appreciate the opportunities provided by our great nation to all people throughout the world.
- Understand that our Company is an important contributor to the security of our nation.
- Be personally proud to work for an American company.